The Registration via online IEEE Conference Registration System
Pre-registration will be cut-off on April 20, 2019, which the conference package will be ready in Pre-registration Counter. Registration after April 20, 2019, please go to Onsite Registration Counter to pick-up your registration package.
The registration fees of are set as follows:
● All papers are required to have at least one author to have registered by paying the full registration before April 20, 2019 for the paper to get into the program.At the moment of registration,the papers ID will be requested.
● Definition of the full registration: registration as IEEE member, IES member, and Non IEEE member.
● Each full registration entitled can cover up to two (2) papers. An additional extra paper upload fee is required for one author to have more than 2 papers.
● The maximum paper length is 6 pages. An additional over length fee is required for each page in excess of 6 pages.
● Full regular registration: cover all technical sessions with conference bag includes eProceedings, conference digest, welcome party,conference banquet, coffee breaks.
● Student/Life Memberregistration: cover all technical sessions with conference bag includes eProceedings, conference digest, welcome party,conference banquet, coffee breaks. It is noted that Student/Life Member registration does not cover publication of accepted paper.
You may cancel any item, with the exception of a registration that was used to submit a final paper upload, with a $100 processing fee until April 20, 2019. AfterApril 20, 2019, no refunds will be processed.
In case of issues or questions about the registration procedure, please send an email to email@example.com